Happy New Year! 2017 is finally here and it’s time to plan for the rest of the year. We’ve compiled a list of filmmaking and marketing trends to get you started. Take a look!
- Generation Z arts platform – Each generation is different and unique in their own ways. Generation Z, specifically, have embraced digital like no other generation before them. Their lives have been fully immersed in technology since they were children. Generation Z have a brand new way of communicating, oversharing, constant media overload––This is the new way of communicating to this generation. Take a look at a deeper insight of Generation Z here.
- Personalized Everything – Mass customization might have been great for you a couple of years ago, however it’s truly come down to personalization. This should also include all your social media efforts. Make it personal! Depending on your business, it could mean ensuring that the touch points are personal, and for others it could mean streamlining the purchasing process.
- Better video content…and way more of it – Video content still rules today and will continue to rule until something more interactive comes along. Although blog posts (like these) and other things like reviews or books are great ways of communicating to an audience, video will still be raging forward. Also take a look at the insanely successful game Pokémon Go this past year; virtual and augmented reality are becoming more real and proven successful.
- Right-Time marketing instead of Real-Time marketing – Use data to isolate the best moments to market for your customers. Something that has been delivered at the right time doesn’t mean it has to be created in real time. Know your consumers.
- Prep for Marketing to own Digital Transformation – Clearly explain what your company is doing and your digital initiatives. Show how your company is executing it; brands that fail to incorporate visuals and videos will ultimately fail.
What other trends are you looking out for this year? Check out the full Forbes article and let us know what you think!