We are excited to welcome The Location Guide as our newest addition to the Zooppa Partner Program. The Location Guide provides the international film community with pre-production resources that assist production companies and producers worldwide with planning their location shoots all across the globe.
They are a one-stop shop for all your location needs including information on each state and country’s tax incentive programs, database of locations, and thousands of location contacts.
In addition to the online database, The Location Guide publishes a 600 pages yearly directory covering over 160 countries, states and provinces with all the filming information you would need on your next shoot including:
· Worldwide location survey
· Production/Production service companies worldwide
· Filming observations
· Testimonials from experts who have been there, done that
· Weather and climate
· Financial incentives
· Local crew and equipment information
· Crew and equipment entry requirements
· Essential facts: Time Zone/Film Stock Outlets/Vaccinations/Public holidays
· Key costs: Location finder-Scout/People Carrier & driver/Walkie Talkies/Production secretary/Runner-PA
· Over 3,000 approved production service companies, studios and government contacts. Each company listing features full contact details, trading history and most recent productions
· Laboratories information
The website also has a great online forum where you are able to post any pre-production requests or questions that you might have.
The Location Guide is an incredible resource for filmmakers–check it out if you are looking to shoot on location!