We wanted to let you all know about a really awesome opportunity for social media gurus. Electrolux Design Lab, along with one of our Creative Network Partners, Design42Day, is looking for a social media correspondent to attend and report from the final Design Lab event in Milan (airfare + stay paid by Electrolux).
The brief for Electrolux Design Lab 2012 challenges design students to draw inspiration from professional experience creators (chefs, architects, interior designers, hotel designers etc.) to design home appliances that will provide a fuller sensory experience. It might be through state of the art technology or it might be through a clever blend of textures and surfaces
A member of the Electrolux Design Lab team will act as a mentor and coach for the correspondent throughout the final event.
– Engage Electrolux Design Lab social media platforms as Facebook, Blog, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other social networks.
– Coordinate social media final event activities. Duties include online advocacy, interviewing, writing content, posting promotional content and maintaining content calendars.
– Maintain a consistent presence, creativity and a friendly environment across all communication channels, engaging fans directly via social media channels, the event, direct email, and within Electrolux Design Lab conversations
– Help develop a strategy and communication schedule before, during and after the final event
Skills that we are looking for:
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
– The ability to keep a level head and maintain grace under pressure.
– Knowledge of and passion for social media.
– Should have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 6th and tell them about your social media experience and your ability to create engagement within digital and social media channels.