This post is also available in: Italiano
The Reply Creative Challenge is a creative competition hosted by Reply, for teams of up to 4 people, including students and professionals from around the world. We’re looking for everyone: graphic designers, video makers, UX / UI experts, social media enthusiasts and anyone who has a creative bone in their human body.
This is a perfect fit for all you Zooppers! Why? Well, because we can already see the wheels in your brain turning, the rainbows coming out of your eyes and ears.
We’ve seen what you’re capable of, and truth be told, it rules pretty effing hard.
What is it?
- 5 creative briefs in 5 different areas: Social, video, digital branding, digital experience and employer branding.
- 5 brands that are collaborating on the initiative: BP, Brose, Costa Crociere, Durex and Fiat.
- 1 month to register for the competition on challenges.reply.com: from April 8th to May 9th at 11:59 pm CEST, you can create your team and fill out the form to participate.
- 48 hours to see the brief and prepare your proposal: On 10 May at 16:30 CEST, Reply will publish the briefs online and the teams will be able to start working on their project to be submitted by 12 May.
- A MacBook Pro and a Wacom graphics tablet for each winning team member.
How many times have you thought “I have the right idea for that brand…” how many times would you have liked to have complete freedom to play around and propose something truly creative?
We know you by now and We know you won’t miss an opportunity like this.
The finalists selected by the expert jury will present their project during Reply Xchange 2019 (Milan, 3 July) and the winning team will be announced here.
But let’s talk a little more in depth about the challenges …
There are 5 different verticals, something for everyone!
Whether you are a Graphic Designer, an Illustrator, a Copywriter, a Videomaker, a Digital Marketer, an UX / UI expert, a Social Media Geek or a Communication Guru and so on, you will surely find something that fits your taste.
You can participate if you are a student or a professional and you can build an ad hoc team for the challenge, there are no restrictions!
The 5 challenges are all based on both the creativity and combined with different interests and skills that your team brings to the table.
All proposals will be evaluated by highly respected judges, composed of professionals from Reply Agencies and marketing experts from BP, Brose, Costa Crociere, Durex and Fiat.
Here are the challenges:
So if you want to test your creative talentthis is your chance. All you need is a lot of creativity, passion and desire to collaborate in a team. Join the challenge, watch the video and discover all the categories in detail.