Zooppa Teams Up With Earth Class Mail
User-generated advertising site sponsors competition with online postal mail service
Seattle, WA, February 22, 2009
• Earth Class Mail, the world’s first online postal mail service, is sponsoring a user-generated advertising competition with Zooppa, the social advertising company.
• Earth Class Mail, “The Ultimate PO Box and Mail Forwarding Service”, saves time and helps the environment by scanning paper mail and making it securely available online, then recycling any unwanted mail.
• Zooppa brings its unique creative community together with brands to develop people-powered advertising campaigns.
• Because both companies are innovating in their fields, Earth Class Mail and Zooppa make natural partners.
• Zooppa users are invited to create videos and concepts based on the creative brief developed with Earth Class Mail.
• Over 50 great entries have been uploaded so far.
• The deadline for the Earth Class Mail competition is April 12, 2009.
• Prizes total $5000.
QUOTE, ATTRIBUTABLE TO WIL MERRITT, ZOOPPA CEO
“Earth Class Mail is a fantastic partner for Zooppa. They really represent the future of postal mail. We think the combination of Zooppa’s unique social advertising model with Earth Class’ online postal mail service will produce some truly innovative ads.”
QUOTE, ATTRIBUTABLE TO TIM SATRE, ZOOPPA COMMUNITY MANAGER
“This competition presents a really great opportunity for Zooppa users both new and old. The creativity reflected in Earth Class’ solutions for the old problems of postal mail should get anyone interested in making viral videos pretty fired up.”
Zooppa is the first company to create a space online for social advertising through user-generated content. Zooppa is an innovative new advertising model that connects people from all over the world to a creative community-of-interest. This community is composed of people who want to make, see, or buy great creative work that will influence people and sell product. Members worldwide are invited to create their own ads such as videos, print, banners, radio and even conceptual treatments for sponsoring brands. The Zooppa community members vote for the best ads whose creators received cash awards and industry recognition.
For more information see http://www.zooppa.com.